- 2 bananas
- 2-3 avocados
- 30 – 40 ml maple syrup (please sweeten as you like)
- 200 ml cocnut milk
- matcha powder for coloring (optional)
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 100g dried plums
- 100g nuts (i used walnuts and pine nuts)
- 50 g seeds (i used sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds)
- 20 ml coconut oil, heated
- 20 g raw cocoa powder
- 20 ml maple syrup (please sweeten as you like)
- 1 pinch salt
- dried herbs, flowers, seeds (optionally)
I’ve tried to make a delicious avocado cake several times now, but this one is my personal favorite. It is for sure no cake for a children’s birthday party. But if you like avocado and nuts, you should give it a try. You also don’t have to be a passionate baker to make that cake, because you just have to blend and freeze the ingredients. I hope you like it as much as I did!
Blend the ingredients for the crust. Give the mixture into a greased baking dish. Press the mixture down with a spoon, smoothen the surface. Put it into the fridge.
Peel the banana and the avocado and remove its core. Blend fruits and coconut milk, sweeten it with maple syrup. Put the filling on the crust, leave the cake in the fridge for at least three hours.
Decorate the cake as you like, I used dried herbs, dried flowers and dried dragon fruits. Enjoy!